|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 21, 2017|
Who are we ?
PEP&CO is Britain's fastest-growing family fashion phenomenon, offering a full range of women's, men's and kid’s fashion, with prices starting from as little as £1. Currently launched in 119 locations around the UK, Pep & Co have huge expansion plans with a further 100 shop in shops opening within its sister company Poundland.
Why work for us ?
This role is based in our PEP & CO Head Office in Watford, where great ideas are born in partnership with our store teams. Filled with our vibrant and can-do team, it’s the heart of our company, which showcases our passion and determination to deliver the best we can for our customers: best service, best fashion, and best prices. Working at PEP&CO Head Office is an exciting chance to be at the centre of a dynamic company who value individual ideas and encourage everyone to get stuck in and work together to make PEP&CO a success.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Buying Administration Assistant to work in our Pep &CO Head Office based in Watford.
As a Buyers Administration Assistant you will ensure the smooth running of the department by providing key administrative support and contributing to the buying process.
- Managing the critical path to maintain delivery deadlines whilst producing a commercially viable product
- Organising and attending fit sessions, sending all relevant comment to Suppliers
- Raising Buyers worksheets and Supplier contracts
- Raising label order forms and liaising with packaging and label Suppliers
- Checking gold seals match specifications
- Maintaining sample library
- Preparing samples for sign-off meetings
- Keeping up to date with the weekly sales reports
- Forging strong communication channels with stores, making regular visits
- Building strong relationships throughout the business.
- Analysing customer buying patterns and trend forecasting through research and competitor shopping
What skills and experience will you need ?
- A fashion related degree or relevant work experience as a Buying Associate
- An understanding of the B&M Lifecycle
- Computer literate
- A good eye for detail
- Hard-working, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication
You thrive in a fast paced environment, you are accurate and have great attention to detail, you are excellent at managing your time, well organised and flexible in your approach, you thrive working under pressure and display high levels of energy and a can do attitude, you are professional in your approach and love working as part of a team but can also work well independently.