|at Pep & Co|
|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2017|
Who are we ?
PEP&CO is Britain's fastest-growing family fashion phenomenon, offering a full range of women's, men's and kid’s fashion, with prices starting from as little as £1. Currently launched in 119 locations around the UK, Pep & Co have huge expansion plans with a further 100 shop in shops opening within its sister company Poundland.
Why work for us ?
This role will be based in our PEP & CO Head Office in Watford, although there may be travel involved to France and Spain.
Filled with our vibrant and can-do team, it’s the heart of our company, which showcases our passion and determination to deliver the best we can for our customers: best service, best fashion, and best prices. Working at PEP&CO Head Office is an exciting chance to be at the centre of a dynamic company who value individual ideas and encourage everyone to get stuck in and work together to make PEP&CO a success.
The Pep and Co Clothing range is now being extended to France and Spain to be retailed through the Dealz stores.
This has required an International team to be set up to plan and manage the process. Dealz is effectively the European arm of Poundland and the clothing range is an important part of the offer.
This role will be critical to managing the growth of the business and the AM will work closely with trading colleagues and the AM based in France.
- Ensure that the International stores have an appropriate Pep and Co clothing range
- Manage the flow of stock to the European DC and communicate any availability issues
- Produce Monday Trading Packs
- Produce analysis of Pep and Co performance within International stores
- Communicate cross functionally with the Pep and Co Buying teams, International trading team, International Lead for Clothing and logistics
- Ensure that they maintain an up to date data base on the Pep and Co range
What skills and experience will you need ?
Previous Assistant Merchandising Clothing experience is essential but ideally that of working with clothing in a non-clothing environment, such as a supermarket. Someone who has experience of working with a small company or a start up company would be ideal, as would that of working with concession or franchise partners.