|at Pep & Co|
|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 6, 2017|
Buying Administration Assistant
As a Buyers Admin Assistant you will ensure the smooth running of the department by providing key administrative support and contributing to the buying process.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing & updating the critical path to maintain delivery deadlines, taking responsibility of all approvals across lab dips, bulk fabrics & packaging.
- Provide administrative support as required, including booking meeting rooms, opening post & parcels, and ensuring that department & meeting rooms are maintained tidily.
- Liaise with marketing & manage all required photography shoot samples in a timely manner.
- Attend fit sessions when competent in the role to learn the fit process.
- Responsible for sample management & storage of buying & production samples.
- Checking gold seals match specifications.
- Preparing samples for trade & sign-off meetings.
- Keeping up to date with the weekly sales reports.
- Forging strong communication channels with stores, making regular visits & responding to stores feedback.
- Building strong relationships with the merchandising team and technical team.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the customer profile & target market within the value retail sector.
- Continually monitor market & competitor activity through regular competitive shopping.
What skills and experience you’ll need
- A fashion related degree and some relevant work experience as a Buying Associate from interning or completing a placement year
- A full understanding of the B&M Lifecycle
- Computer literate
- A good eye for detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to read and analyse sales figures
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are accurate and have great attention to detail
- You are excellent at managing your time, well organised and flexible in your approach
- You thrive working under pressure and display high levels of energy and a can do attitude
- You are professional in your approach and love working as part of a team but can also work well independently