|at Pep & Co|
|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 26, 2017|
Are you interested in an Internal Resourcing role, with a fast-paced Clothing Retailer, and the added support of a larger company? If so, then then this could be the perfect career move for you.
We need someone who can provide first-class support, in all aspects of end to end resourcing, to our busy, creative, Head Office teams.
PEP&CO are expanding - FAST - creating some amazing opportunities within our Head Office environment and we are looking for an energetic, creative resourcer to drive forward the company’s vision, support the growth plan, be a brand ambassador, a Social Media guru, and ensure that everything we do and everyone we recruit is ‘best in class’! Not much then!
The unique and exciting difference with this role, is the support that comes with being part of a wider group of companies. PEP&CO is a clothing fashion retailer, and is part of the Poundland Group, where Poundland is the UK HR support center.
The detailed stuff….
You’ll need to have:
- Good interpersonal skills, with a high level of integrity
- Excellent written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent phone manner
- Good stakeholder management
- Confident decision making skills
- Experience of aligning an employer brand image to the candidate experience in a dynamic, fast-paced retail brand
You’ll need to be:
- A Strong team player with a passion for recruitment, with experience in a fast-moving retail environment. Clothing experience would be desirable.
- A specialist in direct Resourcing, preferably from a recruitment agency background, but in house experience also desirable
- The ability to headhunt high potential candidates for senior/difficult to fill roles
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively regards the sourcing of candidates/leading recruitment campaigns
- Able to recruit for roles in all departments at our Head Office
- Experienced in creating robust and imaginative recruitment campaign plans to demonstrate understanding of requirements and deliver activity
- Must be able to interact at all levels
- Keen to take ownership of recruitment issues and drive success and positive change.
- Able to coach and upskill the current busy team.
- Outgoing and assertive with others, maintaining a professional, positive attitude at all times.
- Highly organised, with excellent time-management skills, along with the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Motivated to work in a busy office environment and as part of a wider team
- IT literate, including basic Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and experience of using Social Media tools to directly recruit.
- Good ‘technical’ skills, having ideally previously worked with recruitment systems