|at Pep & Co|
|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2017|
Who are we ?
PEP&CO is Britain's fastest-growing family fashion phenomenon, offering a full range of women's, men's and kid’s fashion, with prices starting from as little as £1. Currently launched in 119 locations around the UK, Pep & Co have huge expansion plans with a further 100 shop in shops opening within its sister company Poundland.
Why work for us ?
This role is based in our PEP & CO Head Office in Watford, where great ideas are born in partnership with our store teams. Filled with our vibrant and can-do team, it’s the heart of our company, which showcases our passion and determination to deliver the best we can for our customers: best service, best fashion, and best prices. Working at PEP&CO Head Office is an exciting chance to be at the centre of a dynamic company who value individual ideas and encourage everyone to get stuck in and work together to make PEP&CO a success
This is a newly created position within our busy Retail Ops Team, based in our Pep&CO Head Office in Watford.
You will be a key member of the PEP&CO central team, acting as a first point of contact for stores and as the gateway for communication and resolution between Stores and the Central Team.
You will support the Retail Operations Manager and the Retail Field team with timely and accurate communication flow and implementation of routine and ad hoc processes.
Other duties include:
- Create and control an action log of queries, assigning responsibilities and timelines, distributing to the relevant people and following up to resolution.
- Carry out store visits to audit and support the training and implementation of store standards and expectations
- Keep a strong communication line with Poundland Retail ops team and work closely to continually improve Shop in Shop communications.
- Collate data and run business reports with analysis.
- To proactively seek feedback and look for opportunities to continually improve retail operations function.
- Work collaboratively and influence central and retail individuals to meet deadlines as required
What skills and experience will you need ?
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as contribute to a team.
- Willingness to learn and be proactive in self-development.
- Excellent relationship building to be able to work effectively in a cross functional capacity.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in written form.
- Passion for innovative business improvement.
- Retail store experience is preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Excel.